Role: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £27,950 up to £32,399 (higher salary increases once completed customer services accredited training course, being fully multi skilled on all service in the customer service centre) + benefits
Hours: 36 hours per week, Mon-Fri between 8am-6pm (with view of extending to 8pm in future)
CCA Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham to deliver recruitment for their new repairs customer service centre . The decision has been made to bring the customer service centre back in house to deliver an improved service to residents.
Do you have great listening skills and attention to detail?
Are you able to engage, build rapport and gain trust?
Can you problem solve to give a customer the best experience possible?
As a Customer Service Advisor working for the repairs division you will be the first point of contact for residents with questions or issues within their council property. You will be responsible for ensuring that customers receive a timely and positive response to their contact, achieving performance targets and high rates of satisfaction. On occasion residents may be vulnerable or stressed and as a Customer Service Advisor your goal must be to do everything possible to ensure a positive customer experience.
The Customer Service Advisor role offers fantastic career development opportunities for employees who want to learn and progress within the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, including customer service accredited courses.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact, providing initial advice and information, and resolving queries directly by; telephone, email, web, and other social media channels
- Where appropriate directing residents to other individuals/departments where more complex and specific advice is required
- Capturing accurate and detailed information to pass to relevant specialist teams where the customer service centre cannot fully resolve a query
- Accessing and recording actions on the council’s central database and other systems to provide residents with relevant information and services, for example, to order a repair or make a surveyor appointment.
- Developing knowledge of key policies and procedures and to use quiet time to keep this knowledge fresh to deal most effectively with the most frequent service requests
- Capturing and updating relevant customer information
- Working in a performance management driven culture with SMART objectives linked to the overall Customer Service Centre key performance indicators, customer satisfaction and first contact resolution targets
- Acting as an ambassador for excellent customer service standards taking ownership for resolving each customer enquiry
- Acting as a positive role model for other staff members, and conveying LBHF standards and values at all times
- Quickly understanding customer requirements and resolving these in an efficient manner to deliver an excellent customer experience