B2C Telesales Agent
CCA Recruitment are proud to be working with our client, a growing outsourcing provider based in East Kilbride. Our client is looking to recruit ambitious and experienced Sales professionals for their new energy sales campaign on behalf of Scottish Power. If successful you will join their growing B2C Sales team based in their stylish and modern East Kilbride contact centre (Peel Park) with impressive earning potential, generous basic and great development opportunities.
As a B2C Telesales Agent you will be contacting residential customers by phone to promote energy service offerings on behalf of Scottish Power.
Key requirements for the role:
• 1 year minimum of outbound energy sales or equivalent, motor-trade, door-to-door sales or telecoms sales experience
What is on offer?
• Generous salary and excellent bonus potential – circa £19,500 annual salary plus bonus potential up to £40k
• Offered on a permanent basis; full time hours – 40 hours per week
• Hours of work – Monday to Thursday is 12:30pm to 8:30pm and Friday is 11:30am to 7:30pm
• Location – East Kilbride (Peel Park – accessible by car or the Number 6 First Bus from Clydebank)
• Plans to offer free shuttle bus from Glasgow City centre in late March 2018
• 1 week of training (Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm) with a qualified trainer from Scottish Power and 4 weeks graduation bay
• On-site deli restaurant, shower rooms, internet terminals, waterside picnic tables with plans to open an on-site gym later this year
What should you expect when you apply for the job?
One of the team at CCA will have a look at your CV but most importantly we’ll want to have a chat. It is a sales role after all. We’ll give you a call and then ask you in to our offices in Renfrew Street. When we meet you face-to-face we’ll agree if we’re going to ask our client to interview you. If you go to an interview with our client, you’ll meet the folk in charge who’ll want to suss out your experience, your attitude and your drive. If you nail the interview and accept a job offer then your new employer will agree your start date and send off for a Disclosure Scotland basic criminal record check and take some references.
To apply, kindly mail your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Krishna on 0141 406 6732.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference – CCAOBS01KM
Location – East Kilbride
Salary & Benefits – circa £19,500 per annum plus excellent bonus potential
Contact – Krishna Miller
0141 406 6732