Client Services Manager /Account Manager – BPO
Contact Centre/ Call Centre Outsourcing
Salary flexible circa 40K basic
Our client; a global BPO organisation with a strong presence in the UK is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their operation. This person will be a key point of contact between the contact centre operations and the client for whom they deliver. This person should be comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders and as well as working closely with multiple departments within a contact centre operation.
The ideal candidate for this role would describe themselves as a ‘farmer’ with a real passion for growing client accounts organically. Although regular communications with the operational teams is key, this will not be the primary concern of the Account Manager. Your focus should be ensuring the client is satisfied at all times whilst identifying the opportunity for growth where possible.
- Must be able to be on site in Glasgow area regularly.
- You will be in in regular communication with 1 or more key clients to ensure the smooth running of the campaign.
- You will consider SLAs in place, ensure they remain achievable and manage any queries from either the client side or contact centre operation in regards to these.
- Ensuring the client is fully informed of any challenges or changes that directly affect the performance coming from the contact centre.
- Liaise with relevant contacts to suggest, build and implement service improvements wherever possible.
- P&L responsibility
- Client visits will be regular and essential so the flexibility to travel nationwide is required.
- Due to the importance of this role the successful candidate will have been in a Junior Account Director / Client Delivery Manager / Client Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager/ Programme Manager / Business Manager position previously.
- You must have experience of dealing with clients regularly including face to face meetings for large scale accounts.
- Working within the BPO industry is absolutely essential and understanding of a working contact centre operation is key.
- Experience within the Financial Service vertical would be advantageous.
If you have the required experience highlighted above and would like more information on the role then please apply for more information.