Continuous Improvement Manager
£60,000 plus bonus and benefits
Do you want to help shape and form customer experience strategy for a transforming organisation?
Do you enjoy analysing processes and trends to enable positive improvements for both business and customers?
Do you have a good knowledge of contact centre systems?
If the answer is yes then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Our client can trace their roots back over 100 years and has recently had a significant private equity investment. With that investment they are significantly increasing their customer base. With that increase in customer base they are also looking to transform how they support their customers including the use of digital technologies to do so.
The continuous improvement manager will have responsibility for the overall customer journey including all mapping and improvements. You will also have responsibility for the team that manages complaints coming into the business, proactive customer service and also knowledge management.
In the role of Customer Service Operations Manager you will deliver the following:
- Support the Head of Customer Experience in shaping and defining customer experience and associated customer journeys
- Deploy a Continuous Improvement culture across the customer operations function and wider business
- Manage customer complaints and root cause analysis to understand and eliminate drivers. Manage all learnings from customer feedback
- Own and manage all customer processes and knowledge management
Experience required to be successful in the role of Continuous Improvement Manager
- Experience of implementing a continuous improvement culture in a customer orientated environment
- Experience of mapping, documenting and improving customer journeys
- Ideally you will have accreditation in LEAN or Six Sigma
If you have the required experience and you are interested in this role then please apply with an updated copy of your CV. We aim to respond to all applicants within 72 hours.
CCA Executive is the Leadership and Executive function of CCA Recruitment Group. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK Call Centre and Customer Service industry. CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Collections, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting you CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database