Role: Customer Insight Officer (12 months fixed term contract)
Salary: £34,903 to £37,650 + benefits
Hours: 36 hours per week, Mon-Fri between 8am-8pm
CCA Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham to deliver recruitment for their new contact centre set up. LBHF are bringing their contact centre under direct control of the council to be able to make quicker and better changes to enhance customer service.
Do you have experience of undertaking research and analysis in a customer focused environment?
Do you have experience of using customer insight to shape services and identify service improvements?
Do you have experience of undertaking focus groups?
Do you have Experience of designing and running surveys?
Do you have Experience of presenting complex statistical data to operational managers?
As the Customer Insight officer for London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, your goal is to champion the voice of customers by ensuring their needs and wants are understood and use the information we already have, to help the housing department understand their customers and how best to deliver excellent services to them.
You will also focus on putting systems in place to collect data to fill gaps in understanding, analyse the existing and collected data to produce information in an accessible and actionable format. This will help support managers in making evidence based decisions when developing and improving their services and record the impact of using customer insight to shape and develop services.
Duties of the Customer insight officer
- To analyse and interpret the information held across the Housing Department to provide a wholistic view of LBHF housing customers and their requirements.
- To present the information collected in a user friendly and actionable format that helps managers to shape and improve the services they offer.
- To develop bespoke reports to support operational teams and the customer service centre to understand customer requirements and areas for improvement.
- To make recommendations on how housing services should be improved to meet customer needs and implement new ways of working in the customer service centre to improve customer experience.
- To carry out root cause analysis to identify areas of service failure and make recommendations on how these failures can be avoided in future.
- To develop new systems to gather and integrate customer data to address any gaps in our understanding of LBHF customers.
- To continually develop the offer to the business from the customer insight team to ensure it meets the needs of internal stakeholders.
- To produce information for sharing with customers, senior managers, councillors and key stakeholders to demonstrate the impact of their feedback and how data is used to shape services.
- To act as experts for the interpretation and analysis of complex data.
- To be responsible for designing, producing, coordinating, and running research projects to support service managers.
- Present the insight gained from research and analysis to a range of internal and external stakeholders in a way that demonstrates the impact of customer feedback on the operational services in housing.
- To keep up to date with the latest developments in customer insight and bring your learning back into the business.
If the vacancy sounds of interest or you feel you have any further questions, Please feel free to get in touch.