cca_group London Borough Hammersmith & Fulham Council
Role: Customer Service Advisor (6 month Fixed Term Contract)
Salary: £28,752 + benefits
Hours: 36 hours per week, Mon-Fri between 8am-6pm
CCA Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham to deliver recruitment for their repairs contact centre. The role will be on a 6 months FTC with the potential for the role to go permanent. Based at their new offices in Hammersmith.
Do you have great listening skills and attention to detail?
Are you able to engage, build rapport and gain trust?
Can you problem solve to give a customer the best experience possible?
As a Customer Service Advisor working for the repairs division you will be the first point of contact for any residents with any questions or issues within their council property. To ensures that customers receive a timely and positive response to their contact with London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, achieving performance targets and high rates of satisfaction. On occasion residents may be vulnerable or stressed and as a Customer Service Advisor your goal must be to do everything possible to ensure a positive customer experience.
The Customer Service Advisor role offers fantastic career development opportunities for employees who want to learn and progress within the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, including customer service accredited courses.
Duties will include:
- To act as the first point of contact, providing initial advice and information and resolving directly by; telephone, email, web, and other social media channels
- Where appropriate to direct and/or connect telephone callers and enquiries via other channels to other individuals/departments where more complex and specific advice is required
- To capture accurate and detailed information to pass to relevant specialist teams where the Customer Service Centre cannot fully resolve a query
- To access and record actions on the council’s central housing database and other systems to provide residents with relevant information and services, for example, to issue a rent statement, take a rent payment, order a repair and to make a surveyor appointment
- To develop knowledge of key policies and procedures and to use quiet time to keep this knowledge fresh to deal most effectively with the most frequent service requests
- To capture and update relevant customer information
- To work in a performance management driven culture with SMART objectives linked to the overall Customer Service Centre key performance indicators, customer satisfaction and first contact resolution targets
- To act as an ambassador for excellent customer service standards taking ownership for resolving each customer enquiry
- To act as positive role model for other staff members, and convey the LBHF standards and values at all times
- To quickly understand customer requirements and resolve these in an efficient manner and deliver an excellent customer experience
We will be holding interviews on Tuesday 22nd October with a potential start date of Monday 28th October.
Please follow the link to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £28,752.00 /year