Title: Customer Service Director
Job Reference: JA323BB
Salary: up to £100k plus bonus & benefits
Is delivering an amazing customer experience at the top of your priority list?
Are you great at optimising CX delivery across multiple channels including digital?
We are pleased to be working with a forward-thinking organisation in London that have won numerous awards for their customer service. They are a mid-sized organisation with a CEO who has a vision for not just delivering a best in class service experience but the best customer service across all industries. We are looking for a key leader in delivering on that vision.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Service Director:
- Creating and Delivering a service strategy in line with the CEO’s vision
- Operational Leadership of a digitally enabled customer service function including Call Centre, Social & Digital channels
- Acting as the Voice of the Customer working to enhance experiences across the whole organisation
- Optimising the customer experience in all areas of the business
- Providing customer based thought leadership to other members of the senior leadership team, your own team
Key requirements of the Head of Customer Service:
- Proven experience of customer experience strategic design and delivery
- Operational Leadership
- Evidence based passion for customers and customer experience
- Experience of driving customer experience improvements in digital is essential
CCA Recruitment are working as employment agency regarding this vacancy. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK Call Centre and Customer Service industry CCA provide innovative solution to our client and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting you CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database