Job Title – Customer Service Manager
Salary – Competitive + Fantastic Benefits
Job Type – Permanent
Location – London
Are you a problem solver?
Are you used to working in a fast paced, challenging environment?
Do you have experience in running a contact centre and being accountable for delivering great service?
We are pleased to be working with a start up organisation that is valued at over £1bn giving it unicorn status. The organisation is an online market place and is disrupting the sector it operates within and they are looking for a Customer Service Manager to manager it’s 2nd line customer service team. The primary contact channels are through Social Media and Email.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Manager
- To provide customer service leadership to both internal and outsource partner teams across operating hours (8am – 11:30pm)
- Coach, Develop and Manage your team
- Utilise customer insight coming through your teams to drive continuous customer service improvements across the organisation.
- Work closely with the Quality team to ensure service standards are maintained throughout
- Engage with the central change team to understand the impact that change will have on your team and the timelines for this change.
Experienced required to be successful as the Customer Service Manager
- Experience of managing customer service teams both internal and with outsource partners
- Experience of managing customer service teams operating through social media and email channels
- Strong track record of coaching developing and mentoring members of your team to get things done and progress their careers
CCA Executive is the Leadership and Executive function of CCA Recruitment Group. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK call and contact centre industry CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Call Centre and Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.