Customer Service Team Leader/ Manager
£25,000 basic salary
Additional £1500 per year OTE
Evening shifts between 1pm and 9pm working 1 in 3 weekends.
Permanent role (6 month contracts also available)
Are you an experienced Team Manager looking for evening shift to accommodate childcare needs?
Are you just a late starter who prefers their mornings to themselves to get to the gym?
Then this opportunity might be for you.
Our client is a multinational retail company looking for someone driven and creative to join their Leeds office. Permanent evening shifts and more varied shifts available.
- Manage a team of advisors across a number of channels
- Report directly to the Operations Manager
- Be responsible for incentivising, motivating and coaching a team of customer advisors
- Conducting monthly 1-2-1’s with each member of the team and managing your own time to ensure this is happening.
- Identify and resolve any training issues within your team.
- Track, monitor and be able to confidently report on a number of KPIs and ensure all SLAs are being met.
- Deal with escalated customer queries/complaints
You should have experience:
- At least 1 year of managing advisors within a call centre environment – preferably customer service-focused.
- Coaching a developing within a team including conducting regular 1-2-1s
- Dealing with customer escalations
- HR duties
What’s in it for you?
- You will work in an environment that encourages creativity and allows you the opportunity to lead and manage your team according to your style.
- You will recieve a great discount on a number of major high street names.
- You will have access to free, secure parking.
- You’ll be working within a business genuinely passionate about good customer service in an environment that encourages promotion.
For more information and to register your interest please contact Jordan on
t: +44 (0)2920 100 835
m: +44 (0)7709581290