London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
Customer Service Team Leader
Salary: £37,650 to £40,653 (PO3) + benefits
Hours: 36 hours per week, Mon-Fri between 8am-6pm (with a view of extending to 8pm in future)
CCA Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham to deliver recruitment for their new repairs customer service centre. LBHF are bringing their customer service centre back in house to make quicker and smarter decision to enhance customer service.
Do you have great team management experience within a customer focused contact centre?
Are you able to develop a customer service team and lead by example?
Is your aim to give customers the best experience possible?
As a Customer Service Team Leader working for the repairs division your team will be first point of contact for residents with questions or issues within their council property. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that customers receive a timely and positive response to their contact, achieving performance targets and high rates of satisfaction. On occasion residents may be vulnerable or stressed and your goal must be to do everything possible to ensure a positive customer experience.
The Customer Service Team Leader role offers fantastic career development opportunities for employees who want to learn and progress within the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, including customer service and leadership accredited courses.
Duties will include:
- Working with the other Customer Services Team Leaders to set the culture for the team through your enthusiastic and positive approach to delivering excellent customer focused services
- Providing coaching and support to your team of Customer Service Advisors to enable them to deliver responsive services to all customers that resolve issues at the first point of contact
- Analysing Customer Service Advisors performance against KPI’s and service standards and putting actions in place where performance isn’t at the level expected
- Motivating your team by recognising good performance and sharing best practise
- Ensuring a consistently high level of service is provided by managing attendance and work levels of the team
- Managing and updating the team knowledge base and flagging up gaps to the Customer Service Centre Manager
- Finding ways to enhance the service to residents by offering more resolutions in the Customer Service Centre and less need to transfer to the specialist services
- Representing the team at meetings and deputise for the Customer Service Centre Manager when required
- Acting as a role model for the team by helping with handling enquiries during peaks in the service and acting as the point of escalation for any customers not happy with the service being provided
- Developing a good understanding of the services provided by the council and where to direct specialist enquiries
- Drafting responses to members enquiries and complaints to be signed off by the Customer Service Centre Manager
Experience of working within a leadership role in a fast-paced customer service centre environment is essential for this role.
The closing date for this position will be 10:00am on Monday 28th January 2019