Job Reference: JA0028BB
Job Title: Customer Service Team Leader
Location: W. Malling, Kent
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000pa
Our client is one of the most customer centric organisations in the UK and have a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join the business and help support the development of their customer service team in W. Malling, Kent. You will be responsible for supervising the team on a day to day basis, ensuring that customer queries are handled efficiently and effectively via both phone and email.
As a Customer Service Team Leader, you need to have following:
Experience of effectively leading and training teams.
- Experience of working effectively in a team.
- Evidence of taking responsibility.
- Willingness to take responsibility.
- Customer Service systems knowledge.
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail.
- Proven ability to achieve numerous goals in a timely manner, exercising good judgment and sound decision-making skills.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Service Team Leader:
Manage Centre performance throughout the shift, ensuring workloads, resources and staff are effectively managed.
- Ensure on-shift agents are kept up to date with issues and trends and cascade communications across the teams as appropriate.
- Act as an escalation point for customer issues.
- Champion a culture that demonstrates emotional engagement and empathy.
- Daily technical health check for agents’ workstations.
- Conducting 1-1 catch ups with the members of your team regularly.
- Monitoring the overall lateness and absence rates of your team members and conducting performance/conduct reviews where necessary.
If you are interested in the position please forward your updated CV and salary information as an application.
CCA Recruitment are working as employment agency regarding this vacancy. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK Call Centre and Customer Service industry CCA provide innovative solution to our client and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting you CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database