Role: Customer Service Trainer (12 months fixed term contract)
Salary: £ 35,637 + benefits
Hours: 36 hours per week, Mon-Fri between 8am-8pm
CCA Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham (LBHF) to deliver recruitment for their new repair customer service centre set up. LBHF are bringing their customer service centre under direct control of the council to be able to make quicker and better changes to enhance customer service.
Are you an experienced Customer Service Centre/ Contact Centre Learning & Development Trainer?
Are you able to develop new and existing training material to generate better customer service outcomes?
Can you get the best from the Customer Service team during training to ensure they give the best customer experience possible?
As a Customer Service Trainer working for the repairs customer service centre you will conduct initial training for the Customer Service Advisors from their start date through a 4-week training program and then continual training throughout their career.
The purpose of the Customer Service Trainer is to prepare the customer service advisors for their role, to ensure that as the first point of contact for any residents with any questions or issues within their council/homeowner property, that customers receive a timely and positive response to their contact with London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
Duties will include:
- To work with the Customer Insight Manager & Customer Service Centre Manager to develop a comprehensive training plan for both new and existing staff in the customer service centre to ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided
- To support repairs customer service centre by developing a programme of training to upskill staff in new areas of operation
- Maintain own knowledge of the organisation’s current systems, policies, and procedures
- Develop training material and guidance for staff to add to the customer service centre knowledge management system
- Work with the customer service advisors to develop knowledge of working with different customer profiles including vulnerable customers
- Brief other teams on the role of the customer services centre and the interlinkages with specialist teams to promote understanding of the service
- Provide feedback to the Customer Service Centre Manager and Customer Insight Manager on any gaps in understanding/service and how these could be addressed
- Liaise, communicate, and build relationships with other internal departments, customers, partner organisations, agencies and/or contractors to support and represent the team/service
- To record, review, develop and implement changes to the training plan on a regular basis
- To instil reflective practice into training delivery and support peers with the implementation of audits and quality assurance initiatives
- To publicise and promote staff development and training initiatives to staff working within the customer service centre
- To provide regular written and verbal reports regarding own work and progress of the learners to line Manager
Experience of working within customer service centre/ contact centre Learning & Development is essential for the role.
Closing date for application Wednesday 13th February 2019 with interviews on Friday 14th February 2019.