Call/Contact Centre industry
Glasgow City Centre
Salary – Negotiable and dependant on experience
CCA Recruitment launched its first Scottish office three and a half years ago and are celebrating their 20 year anniversary as the call centre specialist agency. We have a network spanning across the UK and offices within Manchester, London, Wales as well as our Glasgow site. Our journey in Scotland has resulted in us now owning a client book any business would envy. None of this would have been possible without the drive and talent that we have within our office who work seamlessly together as well as ambitiously driving toward individual objectives. With this being said, we are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join the ranks, specialising in senior appointments within the call and contact centre industry.
CCA Recruitment prides itself in being a true expert within call centre, after all it’s the only space that we service and that is how we secure the right talent for our client’s senior roles. Within our Glasgow office we also have a team that specialises in front line and volume recruitment projects. You will be working alongside this well-established team, providing a full compliment of services to new and existing clients.
To be successful in this role you will: –
- Utilise your experience as a 360-recruitment consultant and be that influential door opener regarding new clients and relationships, closing on new deals and generating revenue in line with your targets.
- Have full autonomy and flexibility of how you build your desk whilst still having a solid support network of talented counterparts who will add value to your existing network.
- Be someone who understands the concept of “Right First Time” when working to fulfil client’s vacancies, we do not compromise when it comes to working to our client’s needs.
- Provide candidates with a seamless experience and ensuring that you draw out data to allow you to job match them in line with their skills, cultural fit and long-term career ambitions.
- Have a consultative approach with clients, providing solutions that demonstrates your in depth understanding of their business and the market.
- Work with hiring managers to understand the hiring needs, build targeted sourcing plans and set expectations through the process.
- Be an influential communicator with the ability to network and harness strong relationships with senior candidates, leading to potential future clients.
- Understand how to access top talent through various routes to market whilst having access to CCA Recruitment Groups impressive candidate database.
What is on offer for you?
- Competitive base salary alongside a market leading uncapped commission structure
- Development opportunities, get the results and who are we to stop you from building your team?
- Joining a success driven business as opposed the archaic and static KPI agency approach
- Relaxed working environment which has a flexible working approach
- An atmosphere where you work alongside talented counterparts
- 23 days annual leave plus an additional day for every year completed (Up to total of 28 days)
+ Bank holidays
- Option to buy/sell holidays
- 1 day off per year to undertake charity work
If you are ready to discuss how to take your skills to a business that understand the values of its people, then contact me now for more information on 0141 406 6731
CCA Recruitment Group is a Recruitment Consultancy with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting you CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database