Job Title – Fraud Operations Manager
Salary – Competitive + Fantastic Benefits
Job Type – Permanent
Location – London
Are you a problem solver?
Are you used to working in a fast paced, challenging environment?
Do you have experience in running a contact centre and being accountable for delivering great service?
We are pleased to be working with a start up organisation that is valued at over £1bn giving it unicorn status. The organisation is an online market place and is disrupting the sector it operates within and they are looking for a Fraud Operations Manager to manage a small team dedicated to ensuring the best outcomes for customers who have experienced genuine fraud whilst protecting the business from fraud themselves.
Responsibilities of the Fraud Operations Manager
- To deliver great service to customers that are the victims of fraudulent behaviour through the platform
- To ensure that profit protection policies both protect the business and don’t penalise genuine customers
- Review contact drivers to enable continuous improvement across the function and wider business
- Act as the business Subject Matter Expert when changes to the product proposition are considered
- Management of a small team of customer facing analysts as well as the compensation policy review team
Experienced required to be successful as the Fraud Operations Manager
- Experience of creating consumer fraud prevention policies within a customer service environment.
- Experience of managing a customer service team in a fraud environment
- Experience of working closely with offshore partners
Hours – the function is open 7 days per week from 8am until 11:30pm. Your contract will be 40 hours and you will shape the hours you work to deliver the best results.
CCA Executive is the Leadership and Executive function of CCA Recruitment Group. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK call and contact centre industry CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Call Centre and Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries