CCA are delighted to be working with a Financial Services organisation who are building a customer service contact centre in Edinburgh. In doing so we are looking to recruit Fraud Team Manager who will be amongst the to join and will be responsible for supporting the operating design and rhythms of the customer service centre.
We are searching for enthusiastic, driven, passionate leaders who want to help to shape the future of the business including service levels and standards. Utilising your skills and knowledge to make an immediate positive impact.
You will need to be able to demonstrate passion and energy to support all aspects of a start-up organisation including but not limited to:
- Supporting new processes
- Being creative on the environment
- Bringing on new and exceptional people to our business
- Supporting inductions where appropriate
- Getting your sleeves rolled up and getting the start-up started!
- Develop new team members resulting in a focussed customer service with exceptional standards.
This is a unique opportunity to build your team by surrounding yourself with the best team possible.
Main responsibilities of the customer service team manager will include:
- Leading and inspiring a team of Fraud Agents through period of continuous change in an evolving environment
- Conducting quality assurance on agents to ensure compliance with FCA regulatory requirements
- Driving first class customer service
- Regularly coaching and developing agents to improve skillset
- Complaint management and escalated call takeovers
- Our client would be interested to speak with individuals with Team Manager experienced gained in previous Financial Services Fraud and AML environment