Head of Billing & Back Office
Are you someone who enjoys building something for the future? That thrives on driving a better customer experience? Someone that can create a strategy around billing to facilitate growth and expansion and someone who enjoys leading large teams of people? If the answer is yes then we would like to hear from you
We are working with well funded and fast growing organisation based in Milton Keynes who having moved out of start up phase are going through the positive growing pains of a rapidly expanding customer base. One of the key areas that this high growth in customer numbers is really impacting is the billing platform and as such they require a new Head of Billing & Back Office to drive improvements to billing accuracy, customer experience and cash collection.
The role of Head of Billing & Back Office
This is a complex role with a strong mix of technology, people and customer leadership required. You will be responsible for the development of a billing system that is fit for purpose and aligned to ongoing customer growth, both organic and through acquisition. Within this factors such as seamless customer on-boarding, data collation and billing accuracy leading to effective cash collection all need to be considered.
You will also lead a large team of people many who are undertaking manual billing processes currently. Whilst some automation can be considered it is likely that through continued growth this team size will be maintained. As such you will provide leadership through a period of change, work with them to create an engaged and high performing culture with the customer at the heart of what they do.
Responsibilities of the Head of Billing & Back Office
• To create a high performing billing and back office function that drives both customer and commercial business improvements
• To build a billing platform that will enable the organisations growth over the next 5 years both through organic customer development and acquisitions
• To reduce errors and customer disatisfaction through effective on-boarding and process management
• To improve billing accuracy and therefore enhance cash collection and financial performance
To be successful as the Head of Billing & Back Office you must be able to demonstrate
• That you are an expert in Billing and Back Office functionality. Billing experience in a Media, Telecoms, Water, Gas or Electricity Supplier would be preferable
• You can demonstrate significant leadership experience including leading through growth
• Demonstrable experience of creating a high performing and development focused culture within your department
• Experience of driving operational improvements across billing, collections and back office processing
If you are interested in applying for the position please forward your updated CV and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07825650924 for further information
CCA Recruitment are the leading recruitment supplier to the Call Centre and Customer Service industry. We provide talent solutions across all levels from front-line advisors through to Director level.
Job Reference – CCA6760BB
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £60k – £80k D.O.E
Contact – Barrie Brown