Title: Head of Contact Centre Operations
Job Reference: JA283BB
Salary: up to £80k D.O.E
Do you thrive on transforming the customer experience of millions of customers?
Do you love leading large teams of people?
Do you embrace technology and digital change and enjoy being a early adopter of CX delivery tech?
CCA are working with a FTSE100 organisation who are restructuring and subsequently hiring for a new role within the business. This Head of Contact Centre Operations is bringing together teams from across the business to create new call centre dealing with customer enquiries and issues created within the delivery of their service.
The current team is dealing with predominantly voice/telephone based contact although there is some digital exposure too. The plan is to transform this to become a digitally lead customer contact channel with also a shift from entirely reactive to proactive service also.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Contact Centre Operations:
- Manage a team of circa 250fte across voice, email, whitemail and chat
- Review and identify service improvements within the customer service function
- Using customer feedback work with other areas of the business to improve overall service delivery for customers and suppliers
- Lead by example in the use of best practice of the company’s standards, values and behaviours.
- Being the go to person for knowledge of service and product in the business
- Coaching and developing team members and ensuring KPI’s are hit.
Key requirements of the Head of Customer Service:
- Proven experience as a head of customer service or call centre/contact centre
- Demonstrates clear experience of changing the customer experience through digital adoption both internally and for customers
- A leading proponent of technology with experience of driving automation use – exposure to AI would be beneficial
- Technology awareness for both operational improvements and to enable service improvements to the platform
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative team.
To apply for the role please submit or email your current CV and contact details and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
CCA Executive is the Leadership and Executive function of CCA Recruitment Group. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK call and contact centre industry CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.