cca_group CCA Recruitment
Role: Head of Contact Centre
Are you looking for a role where you will transform Customer Service and Contact Centre Operations?
Are you looking to join an organisation that is changing to place the customer service operation central to the ongoing success of the business?
Is working in a start up style environment that is starting to mature something that will energise and motivate you.
Our client is a market leader in their field with a business model underpinned by patented technology that is now moving towards creating a customer centric culture throughout the organisation. The organisation is growing rapidly with one of it’s biggest challenges to growth is space and also having the right service infrastructure in place. You will have the opportunity to define and shape the customer service operation for one of the fastest growing and exciting brands in the UK. Reporting to board level you will be responsible for driving a large scale transformation and centralisation programme that ensures that customer service is the focal point of the ongoing success of the organisation.
What will you get in return?
The organisation is offering a basic salary up to £80k, benefits and discretionary bonus. Most importantly this role will give you significant exposure as it reports to board level and on completion of the transformation of the service organisation you will have delivered a hugely significant programme of centralisation and service enhancement.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Contact Centre
- To bring together regional teams in a centralised function never before seen within the organisation
- Manage the design and implementation of a new Target Operating Model for the customer service operation including organisation structure and rightsizing.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the day to day operational performance of the customer service unit delivered through your team
- To provide leadership and management support to a diverse team running the contact centre operations
- Create a new performance management and development framework across the customer service centre
- Working with senior stakeholders across the organisation to ensure the smooth transition into the centralised function.
The ideal Head of Contact Centre will be able to demonstrate experience of
- Delivered significant transformation in customer service operations – ideally a centralisation programme
- Experience of relocating a contact centre operation
- Leadership experience of a contact centre of over 100fte
- Experience of managing senior stakeholder relationships at MD and CXO level
- You will have experience of running contact centre operations end to end including responsibility for support functions
- Be comfortable working in a very lean organisation with a very flat structure.
If this opportunity does sound of interest please apply with a copy of your CV and we will arrange for an initial and discreet discussion to be held about your background.
CCA Executive is the Leadership and Executive function of CCA Recruitment Group. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK Call Centre and Customer Service industry. CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting you CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database