cca_group CCA Recruitment
Role – Head of Contact Centres
Location – London
Salary up to £100k
Do you want to lead a customer care operation for one of the most exciting brands in the UK?
Have you experience of leading both in-house and outsourced contact centre operations?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where not everything is defined and you are challenged to make the best of those situations?
This is one of the most exciting opportunities for contact centre leaders in the UK. You will have the opportunity to define and shape the customer service operation for one of the fastest growing and exciting brands in the UK. The role will work with the global leadership team and will be instrumental in delivering an amazing service experience to customers.
What will you get in return?
Yes there is a very attractive salary and reward package being offered for this position but you will gain so much more in this role. You will work with some of the most inspirational leaders in UK business, you will work with a highly engaged team that are all pulling in the same direction with a huge desire for success.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Contact Centres
- You will lead the in-house and outsource contact centre operations for the company of circa 1500fte
- You will be responsible for the delivery of day to day performance, ongoing relationship and commercial agreement with outsource partners.
- You will work with senior leadership at both Global and In Country level to define key service levels and performance metrics
- Work closely with internal teams such as training and planning to ensure both capability and resource are in-line to deliver requirements
- Provide leadership to a team including partner managers and operational managers
The ideal Head of Contact Centre will be able to demonstrate experience of
- Leading a high performing customer service contact centre operation with over 500fte
- Experience of managing both inhouse and outsourced contact centre operations – with responsibility for commercial negotiation and management of partners
- Experience of managing senior stakeholder relationships at MD and CXO level
- Ideally you will have experience of working in both client and supplier side contact centres
- Ideally you will have worked in a large corporate organisation that works at pace
If this opportunity does sound of interest please apply with a copy of your CV and we will arrange for an initial and discreet discussion to be held about your background.
CCA Executive is the Leadership and Executive function of CCA Recruitment Group. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK Call Centre and Customer Service industry. CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting you CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database