Title: Head of Customer Service
Salary: up to £90k, Bonus, Benefits
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Do you want to join a rapidly growing business looking to deliver the best, relevant and sustainable customer service to their customers? Do you want to work for a well established and growing organisation that is a leader in their field?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Customer Service to review the current service operation, build a strategy for customer service and then implement and deliver that strategy? Reporting to the MD you will have full autonomy and accountability for customer service. The organisation currently has an in-house contact centre that is at capacity and utilise resource in outsource partners. There is a desire to expand the current in-house capability as well as grow team size in the partners. Whilst there is significant headcount growth forecast in-line with the company growth there is a desire to reduce contact through shifting contact to digital channels.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Customer Service:
- Review the current service offering and then design build and implement a new service strategy for the organisations next period of growth.
- Manage the day to day customer service operation.
- Review and identify service improvements within the customer service function
- Using customer feedback work with other areas of the business to improve overall service delivery for customers and suppliers
- Lead by example in the use of best practice of the company’s standards, values and behaviours.
- Being the go to person for knowledge of service and product in the business
- Coaching and developing team members and ensuring KPI’s are hit.
Key requirements of the Head of Customer Service:
- Proven experience as a head of customer service within a multi-site, in-house and outsourced customer service estate
- Ideally you will have experience of creating a new contact centre
- A track record of delivering voice contact reduction through the use of digital channels
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative team
Candidates interested in this position should email their CV and any additional information to email@example.com
For advice on preparing your CV, Preparing for interviews and general job searching tips please go to http://www.ccarecruitment.com/candidate-centre/permanent-candidates/executivedirector-level/
CCA Executive is the Leadership and Executive function of CCA Recruitment Group. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK call and contact centre industry CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting you CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database