Job Title – Head of Customer Service, Apac
Salary – Competitive + Fantastic Benefits
Job Type – Permanent
Location – Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, and UAE or London office (with travel)
As Head of Customer Service Apac you will be responsible for the performance of the Customer Care team and reports directly to the VP Global Customer Care. You will work closely with the Europe Customer Care team as well as business partners. Working either in Apac or from fantastic new offices in Central London.
Are you a problem solver?
Are you used to working in a fast paced, challenging environment?
Do you have experience in running a contact centre and being accountable?
- Overall responsibility for the Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, and UAE in market Customer Care teams including cross functional communication with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Help create and manage local Customer Care team operational performance and service levels.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused on our quarterly goals.
- Surface pain-points and broken processes. Diagnose areas of optimization and demonstrate hypothesis driven problem solving abilities.
- Develop strategies to improve customer service experience and satisfaction, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Mentor and develop the Customer Care team. Create an environment where the team can develop through encouragement and empowerment.
- As Head of Customer Service Apac you will lead by example and raise-the-bar. Bring best practices and prior experience and adapt for culture and ways of working.
- Customer focus – Understand and connect with customers.
- Location – Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, and UAE or London based with 30% travel (more in London).
- Multi-lingual (Mandarin, Cantonese, Arabic) a plus.
- Analytical – Can structure a problem, get to the crux of an issue quickly using data and analysis to validate and test approach.
- Adaptable Fixer – Enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable with the ability to remove barriers and bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity and resourcefulness.
- Collaborative – Able to effectively work at all levels. You must be a team player and able to work collaboratively and deliver success with and through others
- Resourceful – Creative and resourceful. Throw tenacity, brainpower, teamwork and collaboration at problems cost effectively.
- Project & Change Management – able to demonstrate managing multiple complex projects with numerous stakeholders in a structured and logical