Head of Customer Service
Do you want to join a rapidly growing business looking to deliver the best, relevant and sustainable customer service to their customers – both consumers and businesses?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Customer Service to manage the delivery of outstanding service to customers ranging from multinational organisations to consumers. You will be managing a small team of desk-based account managers who deal with more complex orders and queries from clients. Whilst the day to day running of the customer service function is key your experience in being the Voice of the Customer and the pivotal point of the business for creating service enhancements will be important to the success of the business.
The successful candidate will have likely have experience as a Head of Customer Service or a customer service manager in a small to mid-sized business.
Our client is a national award-winning business and has been voted as one of the most exciting growth businesses in the UK. As with a lot of technology based start ups they provide a digital platform for connecting customers with local services suppliers.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Customer Service:
• Manage the day to day customer service operation including all inbound contacts
• Review and identify service improvements within the customer service function
• Using customer feedback work with other areas of the business to improve overall service delivery for customers and suppliers
• Lead by example in the use of best practice of the company’s standards, values and behaviours.
• Being the go to person for knowledge of service and product in the business
• Coaching and developing team members and ensuring KPI’s are hit.
Key requirements of the Head of Customer Service:
• Proven experience as a head of customer service or customer service manager in a B2B environment
• Ideally you will have experience of managing a desk-based account management team
• Technology awareness for both operational improvements and to enable service improvements to the platform
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative team.
To apply for the role please submit or email your current CV and contact details and a confidential discussion can be arranged. Mail your most updated CV to email@example.com OR Call Barrie Brown on 07825 650 924.
CCA Executive is the Leadership and Executive function of CCA Recruitment Group. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK call and contact centre industry CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Job Reference – CCA6783BB
Contact – Barrie Brown
07825 650 924