cca_group CCA Recruitment
Title: Head of Collection
Job Reference: JA383BB
Salary: £80-£90k plus benefits
Are you an experienced leader in Debt Management and Payment Solutions
Do you want an opportunity to shape, build, and deliver a new strategy and team?
working with one of the fastest growing organisations in the UK who offer customers a range of regulated services. The organisation is a unique provider in the industry, and they are in the process of creating new propositions to further their service offering to their customer base.
The organisation works very closely with both it’s customers and regulators to ensure that customers are consistently up to date with their payments. A small percentage of customers do fall into debt and this role will be responsible for the companies strategy for collecting those payments. The role will also be responsible for creating the organisations strategy and policies for identifying, supporting and resolving debt challenges with vulnerable customers.
This is a brand new role in the organisation meaning you will get to create and build your strategy whilst forming the team to deliver upon the organisations requirements.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Collections
- Devising and building a strategy for dealing with and rehabilitating customers in financial difficulties
- Building the capability within your team to drive proactive measures to ensure that customers do not get into difficulties and to support customers back into a positive financial position.
- Work with internal finance and external regulators to creating a reporting framework for debt management
- Provide leadership, coaching and development to a high performing team
- Operate in a fast paced and agile manner
Key requirements of the Head of Collections:
- Experience of driving debt management performance in a large consumer organisation
- Experience of building and leading a high performing team.
- Experience of driving operational improvements based on complaints feedback
- Experience of working within and enhancing a continuous improvement culture
To apply for the role please submit or email your current CV and contact details and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
CCA Executive is the Leadership and Executive function of CCA Recruitment Group. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK Call Centre and Customer Service industry. CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Collections, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting you CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database