Title: Head of Complaints
Job Reference: JA383BB
Salary: up to £80k plus benefits
Are you a customer focused leader with a passion for resolving complaints?
Do you act as the voice of the customer in your organisation to enhance the customer experience?
Are you a strong leader of people?
We are working with a leading organisation in the south east that provide essential services to a wide range of customers including vulnerable customers. The company has just re-engineered the way in which their customers communicate with them including complaints and now they are looking for a passionate Head of Complaints to deliver the next phase in their customer transformation.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Complaints:
- Delivering the complaints strategy for the organisation including the leadership of the complaints/customer relations team
- Providing feedback to the organisation to drive change into other areas from where complaints are arising from
- Drive a learning culture utilising customer feedback to enhance the customer experience
- Provide reporting to senior leadership and any regulatory responses
Key requirements of the Head of Complaints:
- Proven experience of leading a complaints function
- Experience of driving operational improvements based on complaints feedback
- Experience of working within and enhancing a continuous improvement culture
If this role sounds of interest, please forward your CV including contact details and please highlight any relevant experience for the position.
CCA Executive is the Leadership and Executive function of CCA Recruitment Group. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK call and contact centre industry CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting you CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database