Contact Centre Operations Manager
Financial Services background essential
Salary circa 60K DOE
CCA Recruitment’s dedicated BPO division is supporting a strong name in the outsourcer space during a very exciting period of transition. Due to a large acquisition they are expanding and restructuring and are taking this opportunity to bring in some strong talent from the BPO space. This person will look after an FCA regulated account and as such should have experience within Financial Services.
- Lead an operation consisting of operations managers, team leaders and multi-channel advisors.
- Use your experience of operational management to guarantee strong delivery for a key FCA regulated client.
- Pay particular attention to KPIs and SLAs as agreed by the Service Delivery and Account Management teams.
- Work closely with both clients and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery is achievable whilst reporting back on opportunities for service improvements.
- Ensure teams and activity remain compliant as per FCA guidelines and individual contractual agreements different from client to client.
- Promote a high performance culture in a WFM environment.
- Be client facing during client site visits with the ability to communicate effectively ad confidently.
The successful candidate:
- Background in an Operations Manager role within a BPO is absolutely essential.
- Financial services experience should be clearly demonstrable.
- You should be focused on continuous improvement and thrive in strategically evolving environments.
- You will have experience of managing client relationships and negotiating and agreeing on SLAs.
- Ideally you will have had exposure to a financial services client though this is not essential.
For a detailed job description and further information please apply.