If you are looking for a role where you can modernise and develop a resource planning department then this is the role for you. My client is a leading financial services company with their eye of some large growth plans in the next 12 – 18 months. My client is looking for a Head of Resource Planning to work closely with the call centres / Sales team to help implement and refine the workforce planning process for all staff across all sites and channels.
You will be able to make a huge impact to the business as the Head of Resource Planning. You will be taking ownership of reviewing all workflow changes with relevant key stakeholders, through applying your strong previous knowledge and experience in Planning.
Responsibilities for the Head of Resource Planning
- Lead, develop and grow the Planning function`
- Oversee all planning, forecasting and scheduling across all operations identifying efficiencies where possible
- Analysis by channel, location and segment of productivity drivers. This will range from department to individual level.
- Enable Heads of Department to effectively use the data analysis to better run their teams through Dashboards.
- Develop models to resource plan and develop daily and weekly schedules based on requirements.
As a Head of Resource Planning, you will have the following experience / Background.
- Good coaching and Team Management Experience
- Extensive experience of using WFM tools
- Ideally Degree Level holder
- Great leadership skills with fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter who will use their initiative to inject change
If the position sounds of interest please feel to give me a call on 0161 394 1965 or send through an up to date CV and I will be in touch.