HR Manager – Shared Services & Management Information (MI)
Our client who is a leading BPO business with a strong focus on employee and organisational development is adding to their human resources team with the appointment of a Manager to lead their small HR Shared Service Centre (SSC) and to provide people analytics.
Your responsibilities will include providing clear direction and leadership to a small HR Shared Services team ensuring the delivery of high quality first line advice to employees and managers, low level case management and administration services across multiple business areas and locations.
This role combines HR operational focus with the opportunity to develop and improve HR systems and people analytics capability, providing valuable people insight to inform business strategy and decision making.
What we need from you:
- CIPD qualification
- Previous experience within a similar role within a Contact Centre or fast paced environment
- Experience helping others develop through coaching and sharing best practice
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Highly personable, approachable and engaging with strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Practical, logical and innovative approach to problem solving
- Proven track record of delivering results through a team
- Good planning, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage a project from scope to execution
- Strong HR system experience (ideally Cascade) with the ability to quickly learn and use systems
- Proven track record of using data and systems to leverage insight
- High standard of analytical capability, able to translate raw data and identify connections to form meaningful insights
- Ability to present complex information in a simple and understandable format
- Proficient Microsoft Office user with intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of analytic tools and techniques
Contact Tony McCaffery on 07710 465578 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Competitive / DOE
Contact: Tony McCaffery on 07710 465578 / email@example.com