Inbound Customer Service Advisors
Are you looking for a fresh challenge in 2018?
We are working with our client; a leading customer experience provider in Glasgow to support their growth. As a result we have a number of opportunities for permanent Inbound Customer Service Advisors in their city centre based contact centre.
Inbound Advisors are responsible for handling calls from customers, delivering exceptional customer service, providing advice, and taking ownership to resolve customer queries and complaints.
Our client is a business which focusses greatly on ensuring their clients and customers receive the best level of service and you would be an integral part of that. They are also passionate about ensuring their employees receive the same level of experience at every stage of their employee journey. In addition to a thorough induction training period new Advisors can expect ongoing support from floor walkers, coaches and Team Managers.
• A choice of shift pattern – 3pm – 11pm (5/7days work every Sunday) or 7am – 3pm (5/7days work every Sunday)
• 28 days holiday
• Childcare vouchers / cycle to work scheme / discounts on glasses
• Discounts on various retail products including supermarkets, travel and hotels
• Career development
• Subsidised canteen, free tea and coffee
• Charity fundraising and themed days
• Stable work history with proven experience in a customer service role e.g. retail or contact centre
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• PC literacy
• Good timekeeping and attendance
Please note that our client’s employees are subject to a range of background checks including credit, fraud, criminal record, employment, education screening.
To Apply, Call Joy Rodgers direct on 0141 406 6733.
Job Refrence – CCA0204JR
Location – Glasgow City Centre
Salary: £8.10 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Start date: 5th of Feb & 26th of Feb
Contact – Joy Rodgers
0141 406 6733