Inbound Sales and Retentions Advisors, £26,000+ OTE (£19,500 Base Salary + Uncapped Bonus) – Fixed Shift
CCA recruitment are delighted to be supporting Three Powered by Capita as they grow their customer contact operations in Glasgow. Our client have a long-history of developing excellent professionals into their modern contact centre in Glasgow. They understand changing career can be daunting and have first class training teams who take you through your first months in a supported learning environment. This is not a “sink or swim” type of approach – it’s about fostering a culture which is high performing but open and supportive.
Transitioning from into our client’s customer contact teams, you can expect a few differences from what you may be used to, such as:
- A great starting salary of £19,500 (with realistic pay of circa £26,000)
- A fixed shift pattern – you will know what and when you work always
- More weekends off
- Fantastic classroom based training and support
- An enviable career path within a household name business
Of course, a lot of things will be very similar to you like:
- Customer focus – your sales and customer service background will help you as whether it is face to face or over the phone, it is all about great conversations and customer experience
- Product knowledge – just as you have done in other environments, you will get to know your products inside out to advise your customer what is best for them as an individual
- Targets – as other businesses have KPI’s or targets, this role focuses on sales conversion and customer satisfaction scores to achieve
Joining our client in Inbound Sales or Retentions means customers will call you, looking to understand and buy your products and this interest must be returned. This means engaging with customers, understanding their lifestyle, needs and wants. Listening, empathy and communication will be your core strengths, along with a personality that is genuinely people focused.
Our client understand that their best employees in this sector do not come from a “one size fits all” background. Nor will their future stars. To that end they prefer to look for traits, behaviours and passion overly purely experience. An ideal person for us displays:
- A committed work history in a sales or customer service focused environment(s)
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer experience
- A desire to work towards team and personal targets
- A hunger to earn the rewards and bonus that comes from hitting targets
- An outgoing personality and ability to talk to anyone
- An interest in furthering a career within a UK household name brand
What about the rewards?
- Fixed Shift Pattern
- Base Salary – £19,500
- Uncapped Bonus – £500 per month or above highly realistic
- 30 days holidays
- Mobile Phone Discounts
- Flexible Benefits e.g. Cycle to Work
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch now. Shift patterns are offered on a first come first served basis. Apply soon to avoid disappointment.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Hilley at CCA Recruitment on 0141 406 6730.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at anytime. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.