Are you an experienced Operations Analyst? Do you have experience in delivering improvements in the Travel sector? If so, we want to speak to you.
My Edinburgh based client looking for excellent Operations Analysts to join their new Operations team. Working alongside our Product and Engineering functions, you will become a key part of a small team tasked with scaling up my client’s capability to deliver transformative customer care for our travellers.
What you can expect:
- Analyse current operational capability, process and procedures
- Participate in operational planning and communications
- Develop insights to evaluate usage and success of products & services
- Sync with developments in app and mid/back office development
- Define “jobs to be done” (JTBD) to deliver operational excellence
- Plan and deliver incremental changes to drive operational improvement
- Validate process
- You’ll be responsible for operational analysis and process improvement in a given goal area, such as:
- Operational Readiness,
- Product Deployment
- Market Expansion
- Operational Support
- Customer Care
- Booking Fulfilment
- Finance Operations
- Capability Scaling
- Business Intelligence
- Resource Planning
What we are looking for:
- Strong problem solvers with a natural aptitude to communicating clear solutions to complex problems.
- You’ll need to be detail orientated and passionate about travel and travellers.
- You’ll know how to work with multiple teams and stakeholders to deliver transformational improvement in a way that has everyone on board from the start.
- Proven ability to liaise with technical and product teams both remotely and locally
- Proven ability to liaise with external suppliers on both a technical and operational basis
- Expertise in delivering analysis and reports to key external and internal stakeholders
- An ability to understand the operational impact of architectural and technical decisions being made by our various squads and guide their hands where necessary
- Experience delivering operational support for customers who have booked travel products and services
- Deep knowledge, experience and expertise to the requisite level in one or more of the following:
- Booking and ticketing air travel
- Operational management in the travel sector
- Delivering process automation in the travel sector
- Sales reporting or supplier settlement and billing in the travel sector
- Working with a travel brand from start-up to serious contender or beyond
- Direct experience with a major GDS, PSS or distribution platform or a key technology provider within the passenger transportation industry
- Direct experience working with a major settlement platform such as BSP, ARC or ICH
- Direct experience in working with a major fare distribution or rich media/content management platform such as ATPCO, Routehappy or Travelport
My client boasts an amazing working environment, that sets their employees up for success, as well as all the usual, from barista machines to massage chairs, to free food, holiday buying scheme as well as frequent townhalls with our senior leaders. They really aim to create a place where people can thrive, be trusted to make impact and ultimately help us put their users first.
Interested? Please forward your CV and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Travel, holiday, flight, hotel, car hire, airline, analytics, transport, UK, Europe, Worldwide, Global