Do you have previous travel industry experienced? Are you passionate about travel? Do you have impeccable standards? Can you organise, lead and mentor a team to achieve outstanding results?
If the answer is yes, then you may have just found your next career move.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a Leading Travel businesses as an Operations Manager in Edinburgh.
As an Operations Manager you will be the first point of contact for your team, driving the business operations daily to ensure they deliver first class services to customers. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Site. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for customer sales and service.
Roles and responsibilities
- Leading by example in operational excellence
- Play a leading role in managing the day to day function
- To effectively oversee compliance of all departments in accordance with regulations
- To assist all line managers and colleagues to ensure staff training is up to date in accordance with company policies and procedures
- To oversee all purchasing requirements required for the day to day operation such as cleaning products but to also ensure that all departments are purchasing in line with budgets
- Recruit ‘brilliant people’, managing the process alongside the recruitment team ensuring compliance at all times.
Skills and Experience
- Previous Travel sector operational industry experience is essential
- Ability to continually provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to mentor, motivate, coach and develop team members to achieve their potential
- Ability to performance manage team members and ensure the whole team are working to the required standards
- Ability to meet set targets and deadlines
- Ability to be self motivated and pro-active in your duties
Interested? Apply today we will contact you within 48 hours