Title: Programme Director
Job Reference: JA284BB
Salary: up to £90k D.O.E
Please note this role is being offered as a 2 year Fixed Term Contract
Are you a programme director that enjoys working across large people focussed transformation programmes?
Do you enjoy a mix of people and technology?
Do you want to change the culture to a high-performance organisation?
CCA are pleased to be working with a leading not for profit organisation delivering an essential service to the education sector. Recent government legislation has lead to regulatory changes but more importantly there is a desire within the business to transform the culture to allow the business to genuinely perform to it’s potential.
This programme director position will be driving that cultural and people change with some application of technology within the programme. You will be leading all aspects of the programme and working a matrix team of resources from across the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the Programme Director:
- Lead and deliver the programme to ensure that activity remains focused on the task ahead.
- Create and communicate the detailed programme roadmap for a diverse group of stakeholders across the business
- Engage the relevant parties across the organisation to deliver the key programme milestones
- Work with business planning to map and measure all business impacts through to benefits realisation
- Manage all programme costs and accurately forecast programme spend.
- Ensure that the programme meets all internal and external governance and regulatory guidelines
Key requirements of the Programme Director:
- Proven experience of delivering complex programmes with multi-million pound spend
- Relevant project or programme management qualification and ideally degree educated
- You must have experience of delivering a people change programme or at least business change. Technology will be a part of this but only small
- Strong stakeholder management skills to CXO level
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative team.
To apply for the role please submit or email your current CV and contact details and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
CCA Executive is the Leadership and Executive function of CCA Recruitment Group. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK call and contact centre industry CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.