Job Reference: JA0120FA
Job Title: Real-Time Analyst
Salary: Up to £35,000
Our client is a travel provider of global corporate travel management. The organisation has grown exceptionally over the last few years because of their personalised services that they offer their existing clients. These services have now enabled for our client to have a dedicated contact centre to one of their major clients which includes a team of up to 75 people.
They are now looking to expand the WFM team and are in the search for a skilled Real-Time analyst who can work 100% from home. If this is of interest to you then please continue reading!
As a Real-Time Analyst, you need to have following:
- Highly numerate with experience of gathering, interpreting and analysing complex information and data.
- The ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels
- A flexible approach to working hours with a high degree of energy, drive and enthusiasm demonstrating a clear passion for the customer’s experience.
- Ability to make the right decisions under pressure
- Constructive approach to giving feedback and ideas to improve the customer experience
Key responsibilities of the Real-Time Analyst:
Managing & reviewing of customer service advisor’s shift and break rotas.
- Real-time management of service level across the contact centre.
- Provide standard performance summaries to operational mangers on and intraday basis with an emphasis on accurate and timely delivery.
- Support the operational team managers with the efficient scheduling of advisors through skills management on a real time (intraday & intraweek) basis to maximise performance ensuring service levels are met.
- Responsibility for ‘on the day’ operational updates to give a view on revised service level predictions and potential scenarios based on real-time performance and thus enabling shift managers to make informed management decisions.
- Providing a central control for departmental attendance, ensuring adherence to rotas and short-term holiday agreements, lieu time, compressed time, breaks and lateness.
If you are interested in the position, please forward your updated CV and salary information as an application.
CCA Recruitment are working as employment agency regarding this vacancy. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK Call Centre and Customer Service industry CCA provide innovative solution to our client and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting you CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database