Glasgow Based Recruitment Consultant
I am looking for an experienced, dynamic and engaging recruitment professional to join one of my major financial service clients’ expanding team in the early part of 2019, as their new Recruitment Consultant.
In this role you will develop strong stakeholder and colleague relationships, as well as demonstrating a great ability to influence and guide your team and overall operation, to success.
The team deliver to a very high standard in a very fast turnaround time, so to be considered for this role you will have experience in an in-house recruitment role and have worked on volume, contingency and senior hires in the customer services/ call centre industry.
The current team:
- Have a demonstrable understanding of their market
- Show expertise and professionalism through active sourcing, effective advertising and excellent candidate management
- Identify candidates with experience, background and cultural fit to the operation
- Manage clients, colleagues and candidates’ expectations, and deliver individual excellence
The right fit for the team will have:
- Experience in a consultative role within a fast paced recruitment team
- Resilience and tenacity when faced with challenges
- Ambition and a desire to develop yourself as well as those around you
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
Competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a Glasgow city centre location are also secured with this role too so please click to apply or call me on 0141 406 6734 for more information or a confidential chat.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at anytime. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.