Salary £18k – £30k, plus fantastic uncapped commission
CCA Celebrate our 20th anniversary in 2019 and we are continuing to grow in our Manchester office.
We offer full and ongoing training and for the right candidates there are fast track opportunities to build your own teams.
Within our client base we operate with a number of organisations that contract their ongoing recruitment requirements to us. We also support a wide range of organisations on a contingency basis as and when they have requirements.
We operate a success driven environment that is focussed on results as opposed to focusing on static KPI’s.
CCA Recruitment Group was established in 1999 and is the leading recruiter into the Customer Experience industry. With offices based in London Manchester, Glasgow and Cardiff the business is growing at a significant pace. We are looking for a recruitment consultant who can join our business enjoying both good earnings possibilities and career opportunities. This is a key role for us to develop our client base and our recruitment service proposition from our London base.
The role of Recruitment Consultant
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for developing and sustaining a positive revenue pipeline through delivering recruitment assignments with both existing and new clients. The CCA brand is core to the business and in establishing the values of the business our brand must stand as the clear identifier of the business.
- Maintain a consistent level of personal revenue through delivery of recruitment services
- Be proactive and innovative in developing client and candidate relationships
- Participate in meetings to discuss business objectives and initiatives
- Work with hiring managers to understand the hiring needs, build targeted sourcing plans and set expectations through the process
- Represent the organization as the primary contact with hiring managers and candidates
- Maintain Company values and support key communications to the office and teams
- Regularly attend client meetings and be a key stakeholder influencer when pitching business
Requirements of the Recruitment Consultant
- Demonstrated track record of success in agency recruiting environments in and end to end recruitment role OR have a successful track record in b2b sales
- Motivated by goals, targets and earning potential
- Highly confident when communicating with candidates, as well as liaising with senior clients
- Ability to work to deadlines and to demonstrate the values and behaviors of the Company at all times.
- An excellent team player that takes a proactive approach to supporting others by establishing strong working ties with them, understanding their role and ultimately providing support for them.
Culture and benefits
- Fantastic uncapped commission scheme
- management opportunities
- Full product training provided
- A fun environment that is focussed on delivering for our clients and built to make each of our consultants as succcessful as possible
- A working environment that encourages fun whilst maintaining a professional approach to delivering requirements.
CCA Recruitment Group is a Recruitment Consultancy with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting you CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database
If you are interested in a confidential discussion please forward your CV to set up an introductory call.