Title: Resource Planning Manager
Job Reference: JA0098AK
Salary: £45-£50k plus bonus and benefits
Are you working as a resource planning manager and want to build your own team from scratch? Do you want to work in a fast paced, people and customer focussed environment? Be Autonomous in a large and diverse working group? If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
We are currently working with a brilliant organisation who invest heavily in their team to be able to deliver the very best in customer experience. Due to a significant change in their contact centre they are looking to set up a new and small team to focus on Resource Planning for a specific part of their customer service estate.
This role will be responsible for the end-to-end creation of the team from recruitment through to managing the teams performance. You will be provided support from the wider resource planning team however you will also have a large degree of autonomy to make the team your own.
Key responsibilities of the Resource Planning Manager
- To forecast call volumes for the customer service team and create both headcount, budget and resourcing plans to effectively handle those calls
- Recruit, train and motivate a small team of analysts to support the creation of those plans
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to gather and interpret data that is key to the creation of those forecasts as well as communicate the delivery plans to those stakeholders
- Provide effective and accurate management information and reporting to the senior management team
Key requirements of the Resource Planning Manager:
- Proven experience of managing a resource planning team (minimum 1 other analyst)
- Experience of using multiple workforce management tools
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders (executive management level)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative team.
If you want more information about our Planning & Analytics division please go to http://www.ccarecruitment.com/divisions/planning-analytics/
To apply for the role please submit or email your current CV and contact details and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
CCA Recruitment are working as employment agency regarding this vacancy. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK Call Centre and Customer Service industry CCA provide innovative solution to our client and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting you CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database