Delivery Consultant – Temporary on going contract
Glasgow Based – Work From Home
CCA Recruitment, a leading specialist recruitment agency are seeking experienced Delivery Consultants to meet increased demands from clients across Scotland.
Based in Glasgow City Centre – CCA Recruitment provide first class recruitment services for clients within Call Centre environments across all business sectors including public sector, telecommunications, retail and business services.
We are recruiting experienced Recruitment Resourcers to join our successful team due to increased workload with key clients.
- Reviewing CV’s and selecting candidates for interview using thorough qualifying methods
- Conducting screening interviews and role plays with candidates over video or telephone
- Managing the whole compliance process for each candidate
- Working as part of a team reaching and exceeding client requirements
- Administration work
Hours of Work
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
This role will be temporary ongoing position.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a busy and successful, market leader.
The successful candidate
- Previous experience within either internal recruitment, resourcing or recruitment role
- Excellent communication skills and high level of attention to detail
- Experience of working in a contact centre or customer service
- Happy to work in a fast paced and busy environment
This role is starting immediately – please apply with an up to date CV.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at anytime. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.
CCA values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application