Title: Senior Customer Service Manager
Salary: £70,000 + good benefits
Location: South West London
Does working for a technology lead, customer focussed organisation get you excited?
Do you love working and managing outsource contact centres that will try new things and have a vested interest in your customer outcomes?
To be successful in this role you must have worked within a financial services organisation previously
CCA are working with a very forward-thinking Insurance business that from their outset have used cutting edge technology to give them an advantage in their pricing and decisioning. This use of technology also moves into how they deliver a great customer experience.
To allow them to be as agile as possible and to deliver the best customer experience they have chosen a specialist partner to deliver their frontline customer service. That partner is also leading service transformation through automation and digitisation.
This role is responsible for ensuring the right customer outcomes through that partner.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Customer Service Manager:
- Be accountable for the contractual, regulatory and operational performance of the contact centre outsource partner
- Co-ordinate internal departments to ensure the partner has the best opportunity to deliver operationally including relationships with Marketing, IT and Change
- Drive a continuous improvement approach to improving the customer experience through demand reduction and enhancing value of genuine interactions
Key requirements of the Senior Customer Service Manager:
- You must have worked for a financial services organisation in a customer service/contact centre management position and understand regulatory requirements
- You must have experience of managing outsourced contact centre and customer service suppliers previously
To apply for the role please submit or email your current CV and contact details and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
CCA Executive is the Leadership and Executive function of CCA Recruitment Group. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK Call Centre and Customer Service industry. CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting you CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database