Site Representative – Sales Team
Industry – Supply Chain Solutions
Reporting to Marine Account Manager
CCA Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a key multi national client on the appointment of an External Site Representative, based in their Portsmouth location.
This position is responsible for owning and developing customer relationships, as well as driving continuous improvement and maintenance of service levels. As the External Site Representative you will strategize and deliver business needs whilst driving a great end to end customer experience, ensuring sales targets are met.
So, what are we looking for in an External Site Representative?
It is essential to show:
- Drive and self-motivation – you will be part of a team structurally, but will be resilient and happy to work alone
- Evidence of successfully working to deadlines and under pressure, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment within an evolving organisation
- A demonstration of experience in the management of customers, accounts and sales targets
- A background in success of tracking performance and focussing on the bigger picture
- A strong and confident track record of stakeholder and customer relationship management, with excellent communication skills across a variety of media, with the ability to inspire and influence
….and desirable to have:
- Confidence in the use of Excel
- A background in using multiple systems, and processed to provide an efficient and timely service to the client or customer
If you are looking to play this vital role within an exciting and ever changing environment, building a strong network of customers and colleagues, then get in touch for a confidential discussion about the possibilities. Call Edwina on 0141 406 6734 or drop your most updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference – CCA6767ER
Start Date – Feb 2018
Salary – Up to £31,000 + Bonus & benefits
Location – Portsmouth
Contact – Edwina Ramsay
0141 406 6734