Contact Centre Team Leaders/People Developers/Coaches/Leaderers
Glasgow – City Centre
£22,000 + annual bonus and generous benefits
A very exciting new opportunity for experienced Team Leaders has opened with one of my major clients based in Glasgow city centre.
Together we are seeking enthusiastic individuals to lead a team of Contact Centre Agents to deliver on business requirements, adhering to Financial Services regulations, with a constant focus on company policies, procedures and core values, as well as monitoring delivery of compliance, commercial targets and efficiency
You will be responsible for leading, developing and motivating a team of Collections Agents, providing them with the support, skills and information that they require to perform their role effectively. You will monitor and manage the activities of your staff and communicate effectively to ensure cases are handled at a high level of service to customers and quality to the operation.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Regular performance reviews
- 121 team coaching identifying areas for development and improvement
- Support your team with case queries, and decide if additional coaching or training is required
- Ensure effective case handling is of paramount importance
Candidates must have:
- A proven track record of development and improving performance through coaching and mentoring.
- Strong evidence of effective communication and influencing
- Ability to create and deliver regular coaching and mentoring, and show continuous improvement in performance
- Commitment in creating the right colleague experience through inspirational leadership, role modelling and effective performance management
Please get in touch for more information or a confidential chat, or why not update your CV and apply NOW!
edwina@ccarecruitment – 0141 406 6734
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.