Role: Workforce Optimisation Analyst (12 months fixed term contract)
Salary: £ 35,637 + benefits
Hours: 36 hours per week, Mon-Fri between 8am-8pm
CCA Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham to deliver recruitment for their new repair customer service centre set up. LBHF are bringing their customer service centre under the direct control of the council to be able to make quicker and better changes to enhance customer service.
Are you an experienced Contact Centre Workforce Optimisation Analyst?
Do you have strong experience in building contact centre resource models and using Q-max workforce management and Erlang calculations?
Are you proactive in providing reports and relevant call centre MI to management?
As the Workforce Optimisation Analyst working for the repairs customer service centre you will be responsible for identifying and understanding customer demand by telephone, email and social media volumes into the customer service centre and their drivers, forecasting volumes and calculating the workforce required to deliver optimum service within budget. You will also provide real-time support to the operational management team as well as valuable MI to enhance operational decision making.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for workforce optimisation resource planning for the Customer Service Centre (CSC) by short/ long term forecasting and the scheduling of staff to meet volumes for all access channels.
- To produce monthly schedules for customer services advisors’ team meetings, coaching, 121, training sessions, working with CSC Team Leaders, Customer Service Centre Manager, and CSC Training Officer.
- To provide analysis and service improvement recommendations on weekly hotspots, future resource planning and scheduling issues and areas of service failure.
- To decide on the appropriate resources levels needed to achieve KPI targets for the different customer access channels.
- To report on the KPI’s, CSAT, and quality data and complete trend analysis, identifying root causes and service improvement recommendations, on the different customer access channels to provide an excellence service and first contact resolution to customers.
- To use the information collected to predict future trends in the service and decide on actions needed to maintain performance and improve the customer experience.
- To produce reports for senior managers and councillors on the performance and trends in the customer service centre.
- To produce a range of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPI and management information reports on the CSC using balance scorecards agreed with the Customer Service Centre Manager and Customer Service Team Leaders.
- To build effective relationship with all stakeholders across London Borough Hammersmith & Fulham (LBHF) to understand future demand and activities that my impact on the CSC service delivery
- To work with the Customer Service Centre Manager, Customer Service Team Leaders, and Customer Service Centre Trainer to develop a yearly training programme matrix to ensure that training is prioritised working towards 100% of the workforce trained on all of repair and maintenance services in the CSC
- To be responsible for the CSC IVR messaging and telephony system ensuring it is updated on regular bases by working with the IT department
Experience of working within a customer service centre/ contact centre resource planning function is essential for this position.
Closing date for application Wednesday 13th February 2019 with assessment centre on Friday 15th February 2019.