Title: Resource Planning Analyst
Job Reference: JA0110FA
Location: Milton Keynes
Do you want to work for a well established organisation going through a period of exciting change. Are you interested in bringing a new way of working to their contact centre? This is a great opportunity for an experienced Resource Planning Analyst to move into a business with limited capability in this area to help develop a new team.
The Resource Planning Analyst will be responsible for forecasting & planning for the call centre in Milton Keynes. You will produce accurate supply and demand forecasts and complete detailed forecast variance analysis to support the operation in making maximum use of resources to achieve internal and contractual agreed SLA’s.
Key responsibilities of the Resource Planning Analyst:
- Being the key link in driving the highest levels of customer service whilst being at optimal efficiency within the contact centre environment.
- You will be able to create interval forecasts, run forecasting scenarios and analyse MI, to identify performance improvement opportunities, which you would provide to our Contact Centre Manager
- You will support the management of the telephony function within our Contact Centre and the wider business. In addition, you will work with WFM software, and complete administration duties around employee records, data cleansing, and real time data provision
Key requirements of the Resource Planning Analyst:
- Microsoft office packages including advanced proficiency in excel and data manipulation
- Database management
- Use of Electronic Workforce Management tools
- Contact centre VOIP, and ACD Telephony, workflow IVR – Avaya
- Scheduling and forecasting experience
- Organised and detail orientated
- Ability to design/adapt databases, create complex spread sheets and move data between applications
If you believe you would be a great fit for this role, please apply now and one of our specialists will contact you for an initial discussion!
CCA Recruitment is a leading call centre and customer service recruiter with strategically located offices in London, Manchester, Glasgow and Cardiff. With over 15 years’ experience of recruiting senior management into the UK call and contact centre industry CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting you CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database